So, without further ado, here’s what you can win THIS WEEK:
This is a lovely floral bath set, which includes:
- shower gel
- moisturizing cream bath
- moisturizing body soufflé
- a cleansing body bar
- refreshing dusting powder complete with an application puff
- a bath fizz
- a jar of relaxing bath soak with a cute little scoop
There is also a body polisher (which I think looks remarkably like a sponge, but what do I know?) and some notecards, all of which comes packaged in a basket-y tote thing (but to be clear: it’s NOT a basket – it appears to be made of plastic or heavy-duty cardboard and covered in a pretty, feminine textured fabric).
If you’re like me and simply need the occasional pretty thing, the basket-y thing is reason enough to want to win this. That’s just me though; YOU may want to win it because you’d like to smell like white jasmine (yep, that’s the scent – and it’s not too heavy, either) and enjoy writing the old-fashioned long-hand note to someone special. (Or you can let your children use the cards to create menus for their pretend deli. I don’t care either way. Honest.)
How To Win
How can you be the happy recipient of this sweet gift, you ask? Well, dear readers, here are the rules:
For each of the items you do below, you’ll receive one entry into the drawing for this outstanding prize:
- Leave me a comment telling me one topic I’ve covered here on A Broken Compass that has entertained you. In fact: for each topic or post you tell me you’ve enjoyed (each in a separate comment, please), I’ll give you one entry into the drawing!
- Leave me a comment below telling me how great it is that I’m now going to give stuff away!
- “Friend” my A Broken Compass page on Facebook. Be sure to leave me a comment below telling me you did that.
- Follow me twitter.com/_abrokencompass. Be sure to leave me a comment telling me you did that.
- Share this link on YOUR Facebook page. This is easy-peasy: just click on the little Facebook “like” icon that’s at the top of the page, right under the headline (so you’d need to scroll up to do this). Again, not to be repetitive, but after you’ve accomplished this simple point-and-click action, leave a comment below to tell me you did that.
OH! I almost forgot to address the two men who read regularly! I don’t want you to feel left out AT ALL. I appreciate your readership (and any other guy who you can direct to my site!), and honestly, if you think a little outside the proverbial box, you might want to win this gift, too. Just think: this lovely gift basket would be an awesome complement to the gift of diamonds you’re surely planning to give your favorite gal for Christmas! See? Everybody “wins”!
How This Works
This drawing/contest is open as of this posting, and will finish on Wednesday, October 20 at 5 p.m. (Central time). Random.org will be used to select a winner, and I will then notify that winner via email. The winner has three days to respond to me, thanking me profusely and providing a mailing address. Should I receive nothing in response to the notification by the deadline, I will choose another winner and proceed as I did with the first winner.Ed. Note: Mental Health Mondays is temporarily on hiatus. This segment will return soon, I promise.